Oregon Elect Dental Plans
Plan and Provider Network Highlights
Elect Dental coverage features quality benefits covering your family’s needs, savings through low out-of-pocket expense, and quality care from Advantage Dental Network dentists:
- Diagnostic and preventive care services fully covered. Routine examinations, cleanings, x-rays, sealants, and space maintainers are covered at 100 percent when you receive these services from an Advantage Network dentist.
- Save out-of-pocket expense. Your deductible is zero when you see an Advantage Network dentist.
- Your annual maximum benefit grows over three years. You will have a $750 annual maximum the first year, $1,000 the second year, and $1,250 the third year and after.
- The Advantage Dental Network includes dentists throughout Oregon, Idaho, and Washington. Advantage Dental and their contracted network dentists encourage preventive care services to help you maintain your dental health and avoid severe problems.
- Out-of-network provider coverage: You may choose to see an out-of-network dentist (a dentist who is not a member of the Advantage Dental Network). Deductibles apply, and we cover these services based on Advantage Dental usual, customary, and reasonable charges.
Ready to enroll?
You may enroll in a PacificSource Elect Dental policy if you are an Oregon resident and not covered by any other dental plan. Your legal spouse, domestic partner, and dependent children under the age of 26 may also enroll. Please note, if you were previously covered under a PacificSource Elect Dental policy, you will be ineligible for a new policy for 24 months following the date coverage ended.
- Review the plan summary and determine your monthly premium in our Elect Dental brochure. Rates are based on the age of the oldest family member on your policy.
- Choose your coverage effective date. We can issue your new policy on the first or fifteenth of a future month. We will need to receive your application the day before your plan is to be effective.
- Submit a printed application.