What’s New for Agents
Oregon: Discontinuation of Oregon Small Group Transitional Plans
As you may know, the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation is no longer allowing health insurance carriers to renew transitional plans, also known as grandmothered plans. Read the full article in the March 22 Oregon Agent Bulletin.
A Partnership to Build a Healthier Future for Northwest Consumers
We’re proud to announce that PacificSource Health Plans and Legacy Health are pursuing a partnership to bring together complementary capabilities. Our shared vision of healthcare focuses on improving the experience of care, reducing healthcare costs, and improving the health of our communities.
Important points for you and your clients:
- No change to our name, brand, 2016 plans, processes, or your PacificSource representatives.
- For clients and members, nothing has changed. They’ll continue to receive the same outstanding benefits and unmatched customer service that have been hallmarks of PacificSource since 1933.
- Coming improvements and enhancements, will include
- Increased access to care for PacificSource members
- New and unique health plan offerings
- Increased stability in today’s volatile health insurance market
- Continued commitment to provider partnerships. We will continue to work with our existing provider partners throughout Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. We will also continue to pursue future relationships with other providers.
Looking for more information? You’re welcome to read the news release or our FAQ for agents to learn more about Legacy Health and this partnership.