Latest Notices and Updates
Discounted 2016 Code Books Now Available
As a participating provider, you can preorder code books through PacificSource at a discounted rate—and delivery is free! To order, simply complete the 2016 Code Book order form and mail it to us with your check. Full payment is required prior to delivery.
Summer Provider Bulletin Top Stories
Click here to read our Summer 2015 issue. The issue was emailed to participating providers on June 25, 2015, and included the following topics:
- New Vendor Brings Changes to EOPs, EOBs, and Claim Payment Options
- InTouch News: Reports Feature Added
- Chronic Care Management (CCM) Guidelines
- Quality Corner
- ICD-10: How an Electronic Health Record Can Streamline Implementation
- Introducing Michael Franz, Behavioral Health Medical Director
- PacificSource Invests in Local Communities
- Commercial News
- Medicaid Specific News
- Medicare Specific News
If you did not receive your copy, please contact your Provider Service Representative, or sign up to receive future issues by completing our Opt-in Form.
Read the complete issue, or access past issues in our Newsletter Archive.
Questions about Referrals?
Posted 2/2/15. We recently updated our Referrals FAQ. The FAQ provides a quick reference for referral information, such as what services need a referral and what's required for submission.
Questions about the Affordable Care Act? You'll find information, FAQs, and links to online resource in our Healthcare Reform Resource Center.