What's New for Providers
Provider Bulletin Expanded and Redesigned
Beginning with our Spring 2014 issue, we’ve combined our commercial and government provider newsletters. We’ve also given the publication a fresh new look. The issue was emailed to participating providers on April 10, 2014, and includes the following topics:
- ICD-10 Delayed for at Least a Year
- Network Strategy Team Builds Partnerships to Improve Health
- Spring Provider Workshops
- Administrative News and Reminders
- Retroactive Referrals Policy Change (Commercial)
- Successful Member Outreach Program to Continue (Medicare)
- New PacificSource Community Solutions Provider Manual (Medicaid)
- And much more!
If you did not receive your copy, please contact your Provider Service Representative, or sign up to receive future issues by completing our Opt-in Form.
Read the complete issue, or access past issues in our Newsletter Archive.
Looking for Code Books?
We still have a limited quantity of 2014 code books at discounted prices for participating providers. If you are interested, please contact us by email at ProviderServiceRep@pacificsource.com or call (541) 330-8109. Code books for 2015 are not yet available. We'll update this web page and notify you in our next Provider Bulletin as soon as they are available.
Healthcare Reform: When to Expect Changes
The Affordable Care Act will eventually bring about many changes, but it's important to remember that those changes will not occur all at once. They will be phased in over the next decade. You'll find more information, FAQs, and links to online resource in our Healthcare Reform Resource Center.