Latest Notices and Updates
PacificSource Spring Provider Workshops
Our spring provider workshops run from April 29 to June 2, 2015. Register today to ensure your spot!
Spring Provider Bulletin Top Stories
Click here to read our Spring 2015 issue. The issue was emailed to participating providers on April 2, 2015, and included the following topics:
- Upcoming Workshops
- InTouch for Providers – Benefit Page Changes
- Documentation with an Eye on ICD-10
- Accessibility of Services for Primary Care, Emergent or Urgent Care, and Behavioral Health
- Please Welcome Dr. Alison Little, MD, MPH
- Administrative News and Reminders - Referral Changes Simplify Process for Providers and Members, Please Don't Share User IDs and Passwords for OneHealthPort
- Commercial News
- Medicare Specific News
- Medicaid Specific News
If you did not receive your copy, please contact your Provider Service Representative, or sign up to receive future issues by completing our Opt-in Form.
Read the complete issue, or access past issues in our Newsletter Archive.
Questions about Referrals?
Posted 2/2/15. We recently updated our Referrals FAQ. The FAQ provides a quick reference for referral information, such as what services need a referral and what's required for submission.
Questions about the Affordable Care Act? You'll find information, FAQs, and links to online resource in our Healthcare Reform Resource Center.