What's New for Providers
Highlights from Our Current Provider Bulletin
The Winter 2014 Provider Bulletin was emailed to participating providers on January 8. If you did not receive your copy, please contact your Provider Service Representative, or sign up to receive future issues by completing our Opt-in Form.
The current issue includes the following topics and more:
- ICD-10: The Value of Physician Engagement
- PacificSource Honored with American Heart Association's Community Innovation Award
- PacificSource Quality Improvement Program
- HEDIS Reporting Requires Medical Record Collection
- Clinical Practice and Preventive Health Guidelines
- Utilization Management Information for Providers
- PacificSource Health Plan’s Affirmative Statement about Incentives
- Pharmacy Program Annual Notice
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Health Services Staff Support Your Patients
- In Memoriam - Board Member Steve Lynch
Read the complete issue, or access past issues in our Newsletter Archive.
Healthcare Reform: When to Expect Changes
The Affordable Care Act will eventually bring about many changes, but it's important to remember that those changes will not occur all at once. They will be phased in over the next decade. You'll find more information, FAQs, and links to online resource in our Healthcare Reform Resource Center.