Using the PacificSource Pharmacy Network
If your health plan includes a prescription drug benefit, you can receive your medications at a pharmacy near you. Here's how:
- Find a pharmacy in your area.
- Show your PacificSource ID card when you drop off your prescription(s).
- Pay your share of the drug's cost. PacificSource will be billed directly for the balance.
How to Find a Pharmacy
Choose your state to find a pharmacy in your area:
These lists show which pharmacies we contract with for flu shot clinics and which prepare compounded drugs.
Looking for a pharmacy in another area? PacificSource contracts with CVS Caremark® to provide access to a national network of community pharmacies. Log into the CVS Caremark website to search for pharmacies, nationwide.
CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy Services is our exclusive provider for high-cost injectable medications and biotech drugs. If you are taking a specialty medication, contact Caremark’s Specialty Care Team at (800) 237-2767 to get set up.
Contact our Pharmacy Services Department:
- Phone: (541) 225-3784
- Toll-free: (800) 624-6052, ext. 3784
- Email: Use our online Contact Us form