AccordantCare™ Rare Disease Program
PacificSource AccordantCare™ provides a personal healthcare support system to our members with certain chronic health conditions. This program helps meet the unique healthcare needs of members with:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Gaucher disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Seizure disorders
- Sickle cell disease
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
The program helps people identify common symptoms, monitor health changes, understand preventive health strategies, and coordinate healthcare services with their medical providers.
The program offers:
- Specialized support. Specially trained nurses are available by telephone 24 hours a day to answer medical questions and assist with condition-related concerns.
- Monthly newsletters with preventive tips and other useful information.
- Access to members-only features at Accordant.com, including a library of articles and drug information, and interactive health and wellness programs.