CVS Caremark® Specialty Pharmacy Program
CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy Services is your exclusive provider for specialty and biotech drugs often used to treat chronic or genetic disorders. Our partnership with CVS Caremark helps ensure that you maximize the value of your health plan benefits. The program is designed to assist PacificSource members with the following health conditions:
- Crohn’s disease
- Enzyme replacement
- Gaucher’s disease
- Growth hormone deficiency
- Hepatitis C
- Hormonal therapies
- Immune disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pulmonary arterial
- Pulmonary disease
- RSV prevention
- Rheumatoid arthritis
See the PacificSource Drug Lists page. Our comprehensive drug list includes specialty (SP) drugs covered under the program.
What can you expect with CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy Services?
- Personal attention from a pharmacist-led CareTeam that provides condition-specific education, medication administration instruction, and expert advice to help newly diagnosed patients manage their therapy
- Easy access to pharmacists and other health experts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Easy ordering with a dedicated toll-free number
- Confidential and convenient delivery to the location of your choice, whether it’s your home, vacation spot, or doctor’s office
PacificSource members whose medications are covered under this program are contacted and invited to participate. If you have questions about your eligibility for the specialty pharmacy program, you're welcome to call our Pharmacy Services Department at (800) 624-6052, ext. 3784, or use our confidential Contact Us form.