PacificSource BrightIdea Individual & Family Plans
BrightIdea is a new series of individual and family plans from PacificSource. Working in partnership with BrightPath’s network of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals, BrightIdea plans offer value and quality in care with options that let people choose a plan that best suits their needs. BrightIdea brings together the products and services of two companies committed to improving the health of Idahoans.
Our BrightIdea product line includes comprehensive health plans for Idahoans who aren't covered by Medicare and who live in the Treasure Valley, Magic Valley, or eastern Idaho area. If you're self-employed, you're eligible for on-the-job health coverage at no extra cost. Applications for these policies are health underwritten, and coverage offered is based on your health.
BrightIdea plan highlights at a glance:
- Coverage for preventive care, treatment for illness and injury, and prescription drugs
- First-dollar accident benefit
- On-the-job coverage if you are self-employed
- No lifetime maximum benefit
- Some plans cover maternity, chiropractic, and vision care
- No-cost extras to help you save money and stay healthy
- Your choice of providers; no need for referrals from a primary care practitioner
- An extensive network of participating providers in Idaho, plus in-network coverage throughout the United States.
- In Idaho, you will save money by using one of the more than 3,000 BrightPath providers.
- Participating providers accept benefits paid under the policy as full payment, and will not bill you for the balance (other than for deductibles, coinsurance, or copayments).
PacificSource BrightIdea plans fall into three product lines.
- BrightIdea Preferred is comprehensive coverage. Preventive care is covered at 100%. Plus, it offers first-dollar coverage for illness, accident, prescription drugs, chiropractic care, and vision care; most other in-network services are covered at 70% after the annual deductible. BrightIdea Preferred annual deductibles range from $2,500 to $7,500.
- BrightIdea Value is low cost coverage. It offers peace of mind for a low monthly rate. Preventive care is covered at 100%. Office visits and prescription drugs are first-dollar benefits; most other in-network services are covered at 60% after the annual deductible. BrightIdea Value deductibles range from $2,500 to $10,000.
- BrightIdea HSA plans are high-deductible health plans eligible for combination with a health savings account (HSA). Learn more about HSAs and consumer-directed health plans. Preventive care is covered at 100%. Accident coverage is a first-dollar benefit; most other in-network services are covered at 80% after the annual deductible. BrightIdea HSA plan deductibles range from $1,500 to $5,000.
Ready to learn more?
Compare plans and apply online or download our Idaho Individual and Family Application.