No-Cost Extras for PacificSource Members
Our plans include many no-cost extras. Watch our video for more information.
As a PacificSource member, you'll appreciate:
- InTouch for Members. Our secure Web site lets you track your claims, deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums, preauthorizations, referrals, and more.
- InTouch Health Manager. Powered by WebMD®, Health Manager is an online health and wellness center with personalized information, health risk assessments, and tools to help you make the most of your health.
- Assist America® Global Emergency Services. If you experience a medical emergency 100 or more miles from home, Assist America is on call to coordinate your care and help ensure you get the treatment you need.
- Hospital-based education classes. You can receive reimbursement up to $50 per class (up to $150 a year) for eligible health and wellness class offered by hospitals (some limitations apply; contact us for more information).
- Prenatal Program. If you’re expecting, our Prenatal Program will help reduce the risk of premature birth through education and one-on-one nurse support by phone.
- Tobacco cessation program. Quit for Life® gives you the help you need to kick tobacco for good with nicotine replacement therapy and one-on-one phone support.
- Caremark® Prescription Discount Program. Just show your PacificSource ID card at a Caremark network pharmacy and you’ll receive a discount on any drugs not covered by your plan.
PacificSource coverage also includes medical management programs and services for those with more intensive medical needs.
- Our Nurse Case Managers work individually with members needing specific help to manage their healthcare. When appropriate, they work in collaboration with you and your healthcare providers to coordinate your care and achieve optimal quality of life and financial outcomes.
- Our AccordantCare rare disease management and specialty pharmacy programs provide individual support and coordination for our members with certain rare diseases.
- Our Condition Support Program offers education and support to members with asthma, diabetes, heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary artery disease, or juvenile diabetes. Condition Management is available to members insured by large employer groups (those with 51 or more employees), and members on portability policies. Contact us for more information.