Welcome to Healthy KidsConnect from PacificSource
We are pleased to help bring affordable healthcare coverage to children in Oregon through the Healthy Kids program.
What is Healthy Kids?
Healthy Kids is free or low-cost healthcare coverage for Oregon children who don’t have health insurance. Eligibility is mostly based on income. Coverage lasts for at least one full year and can be longer so long as the child is still eligible. Healthy Kids is a state program that expands on the Oregon Health Plan.
Does my child qualify?
Three things will help determine if your child is eligible: age, residency, and income.
- Your child must be 18 or younger.
- Your child must reside in Oregon and be a legal resident.
- Your household income can’t be more than 300 percent of the federal poverty level (currently about $66,000 for a family of four).
If your household income is above 300 percent of the federal poverty level, you may still be eligible to purchase coverage. Learn more.
Why choose PacificSource?
Parents and guardians who select PacificSource for their child’s Healthy KidsConnect coverage enjoy:
- Phone contact with a live person - not automated response systems
- Average on-hold time of less than 20 seconds
- Fast, accurate claims payment
- Extensive provider networks
- Many health and wellness resources
- No-cost extras to help manage your health and stretch your healthcare budget
Learn More And Apply
To learn more about the Healthy Kids program, download the brochure in English or en Español. Or download a summary document (HKC 200-300 FPL, HKC 300+ FPL, HKC 200-300 FPL Espanol, or HKC 300+ FPL Espanol). To determine eligibility, and apply, visit www.oregonhealthykids.gov or call (877) 314-5678. We look forward to helping families in Oregon get the healthcare coverage they need.