Find an Oregon Individual Health Plan
Our Elect product line includes comprehensive health plans for Oregonians who aren't covered by Medicare. If you're self-employed, you are eligible for on-the-job health coverage at no extra cost. You are not required to choose a primary care practitioner or seek referrals for specialist care. Applications for these policies are health underwritten, and coverage is offered or declined based on your health. Watch our video to learn more.
Elect plan highlights at a glance:
- Coverage for maternity, illness and injury, and prescription drugs
- First-dollar accident benefit
- On-the-job coverage if you are self-employed
- No lifetime maximum benefit
- Preventive care 100% covered for participating providers
- Some plans cover alternative practitioner services, and vision care
- No-cost extras to help you save money and stay healthy
- Your choice of providers; no need for referrals from a primary care practitioner
- All provide the highest level of benefits if you choose participating providers, and reduced benefits for nonparticipating providers.
- An extensive network of participating providers within Oregon, plus in-network coverage throughout the U.S.
- You'll receive the highest level of benefits by using participating providers.
- Participating providers accept benefits paid under the policy as full payment, and will not bill you for the balance (other than for deductibles, coinsurance, or copayments).
Choose from four Elect plans:
- Elect Premiere is our most expansive coverage. You'll pay just a $25 copay for office visits, acupuncture, naturopathic, and chiropractic care. Elect Premiere plans also include vision care. Annual deductibles range from $1.000 to $10,000.
- Elect Preferred is comprehensive coverage. It offers $30 copays for office visits and chiropractic care. It also offers an accident benefit, urgent care, and prescription drug coverage. Most other in-network services are covered at 70% after the annual deductible. Annual deductibles range from $500 to $10,000.
- Elect Value Option is low cost, catastrophic coverage. It offers peace of mind with basic coverage for a low monthly rate. Most in-network services are covered at 60% after the annual deductible; prescription drugs are covered at 50% after the deductible. Elect Value deductibles range from $2,500 to $10,000.
- Elect HSA plans are high-deductible health plans eligible for combination with a health savings account (HSA). Learn more about HSAs and consumer-directed health plans. Elect HSA plan deductibles range from $1,500 to $5,000. Most other in-network services are covered at 70% after the annual deductible.
Looking for a FHIAP-eligible plan?
The Elect Preferred $500 deductible plan is eligible for the Family Health Insurance Assistance Program (FHIAP).
Ready to learn more?
Download our at-a-glance Elect product brochure (3 MB).
Download our premium rates.
The Elect sample summary of benefits and coverage (SBC) documents below can also help you compare plans:
Call our Individual Sales team in Eugene at (541) 684-5585 or toll-free (866) 695-8684, or email email@example.com.
Compare plans and apply online or download our Elect Policy Application.